Are we in December right? which is the busiest month of the year for everyone. Because bloggers are fun and creative people, they tend to participate in a little ritual called blogmas. Blogmas is simply taking on the challenge and putting in hard work to post a fun Christmas related blog post each day until December 25th. As creative as bloggers are it can take a lot of time and effort find what to write about.
I was able to put together a list of 20 blog post ideas you can use for your blogmas.
- What Christmas means to you
- Why family is important during Christmas time
- 5 Ways to celebrate Christmas
- Christmas gifts for him
- Christmas gift for her
- Christmas gift for granddaughter
- Christmas gift for grandson
- My Christmas wishlist
- Christmas on a budget
- Things I love about Christmas
- Winter skincare routine
- Winter go-to makeup look
- Christmas day outfit ideas
- Christmas day OOTD
- My Christmas tree
- How to decorate a Christmas tree
- Favourite Holiday nail vanish
- Christmas menu ideas
- Christmas meal ideas for kids
- How to make the perfect turkey roast
- How to decorate for Christmas
- Last minute gift ideas
- DIY Christmas jumper
- What is Christmas
- Where to go on Christmas day
I hope you this post helps you and you are able to add some of this ideas to your list. Happy blogmas 2017, are you already thinking about your new years’ resolution, then comment some of them below.
Tag me on Instagram @PrettywooUk, I would love to see your beautiful Christmas images.
I will also be writing a post after Christmas titled (How bloggers celebrate Christmas) if you are interested in collaborating or being tagged, then comment below.