Easy steps to clean your beauty blender
At first, you were excited about getting this gorgeous-looking makeup sponge, that looked liked a teardrop and was perfect for blending under the eyes and the creases around your nose. Then you realized how dirty this beauty became after several uses.
I am personally in love with my beauty blender because it does wonders for blending my concealers.
Here are the easy steps I use to clean my beauty blenders:
- Rinse beauty blender with warm water ( place under running tap)
- Squeeze out dirty water
- I rub a face soap bar in my wet palms
- I use my palms to massage on the beauty blender
- Keep massaging until the sponge is clean
- Lastly, I rinse the sponge then squeeze to remove any excess water
- The sponge should look like its original colour
- Allow the sponge to air dry
While we are on the subject of cleaning our beauty blenders, how about cleaning other beauty applicators. Cleaning your makeup brushes regularly is as important as cleaning as cleaning your beauty blenders. To clean my makeup brushes I use the same technique I use to clean my beauty blenders.